I was lucky enough to get a little Glee Gum sampler package in the mail the other day. This stuff is rocking! Glee gum “is made with all natural ingredients including: pure cane sugar, rice syrup, natural flavorings and colorings. Glee gum base has super chewy natural chicle harvested from
Sapodilla trees in the rain forests of Central America.”Check out the process from Tree to Glee !
– All natural ingredients
– A unique gum base made with chicle which helps conserve the rainforest
– Superb chewing texture
– The Glee Guy Mascot!
– Artificial Colors/Flavors/Sweetners
– Gluten, dairy, soy and nut free
I tried the tangerine today and it was pretty good. I chewed on it while I made dinner. It held me over and was quite tasty. It reminded me of a chicklet!
If you aren’t pumped about the awesomeness of this gum yet, be excited for a GIVEAWAY! Glee is giving one lucky Jackson’s World reader the chance to try out a Mini Glee Variety Pack
You know the deal – To enter –
1) Leave a comment and let me know why you need this gum in your life
2) If you have a blog, link back to this contest and let me know
3) Add me to your blogroll and let me know
4) Stalk/Follow me/Twitter this post
Lots of ways to win! Contest ends Wednesday, May 6 at noon!