She’s Wicked!

Where was I this evening do you ask? Well, here’s a hint:

wicked 005

Let’s start at the beginning. This evening has been planned for months and months. If you didn’t know already, I am a BIG WICKED FAN! I love the musical, it’s amazing. We got tickets months ago and it was going to be a big event. We all started out at XIX (nineteen) for drinks before the big show.  I got a Ruby something or other, it had grapefruit and vodka mixed together. It was yummy.

wicked 001

This was my second time seeing Wicked. It was really cool to see the different actors and how people sang some songs differently. It was also really fun to see the different set and costume changes. I really liked that they changed things up a bit.

wicked 006

It was an amazing show. The music is phenomenal, its one of my all time favorite musicals. They did a great job.

wicked 012

We had to take this picture outside the theatre. What do you think? Could we pass for Glinda and Elphaba??

wicked 018

Oh, and in case you were wondering – these bad boys are Kate’s

wicked 017

What’s your favorite musical?

Have you even seen Wicked?

• Reply Kayla January 22, 2010 at 5:38 am

I LOVE Wicked. I saw it in St. Louis on our honeymoon, even the hubs loved it. I think it's my fav musical, followed closely by West Side Story.

• Reply Genesis January 22, 2010 at 6:21 am

i want to see wicked. if i ever ever go to NYC that is the first thing i will do.

im such a loser ive never ever seen a musical.

• Reply Quinn January 22, 2010 at 12:23 pm

Hands down one of my favorite musicals!

• Reply Tiff January 22, 2010 at 2:20 pm

I LOVE Wicked too. I saw it in NYC and also in Baltimore. I play the soundtrack in my car a lot and sing along 🙂 Glad you had a good time.

• Reply Tracy Parrish January 22, 2010 at 4:30 pm

I love Wicked! Saw it in Atlanta! Love the tights and shoes!

• Reply Charm City Kim January 22, 2010 at 5:15 pm

I have always wanted to see Wicked!!

And my favorite stage play is Mamma Mia! As a HUGE ABBA fan, it was the most entertaining show (because I could sing along with everything).

But I'm also a big fan of Avenue Q.

• Reply inmytummy January 22, 2010 at 5:19 pm

I've seen it twice. I love Defying Gravity. That's almost always on all my running mixes.

• Reply Island Girl Eats January 22, 2010 at 7:57 pm

It looks like you had a great night out. It's good to get out once in a while.

Please post some more pictures of Jackson! He is such a little cutie!

• Reply Amanda - RunToTheFinish January 22, 2010 at 10:14 pm

OHHHH that show is AMAZING!!! I also really loved Lion King…but wicked was pretty outstanding

• Reply learningtocookeatandenjoydeliciousfood January 22, 2010 at 10:46 pm

I loved the Wicked Musical, I saw it in Chicago. I was in treatment for my eating disorder and my parents took me for on an outing to see it while I was in treatment in chicago!! I wish I could go and see it again!! 🙂

• Reply Jenny January 22, 2010 at 11:13 pm

I definitely have defying gravity stuck in my head right now. Wicked is one of my favorites! I also LOVE rent, young frankenstein, phantom of the opera, 42nd street – I <3 musicals!

• Reply Texan Couture January 24, 2010 at 3:44 pm

I love Wicked!!! I saw it in May and would love to see it again!! Those tights & shoes are pretty fabulous!