Can you believe I have been a food blogger for over a year now and I have yet to try Amy’s Organic Soups?! Crazy, right? Well, luckily the people at Amy’s fixed that right up and sent me some soups to try!
I first tried their new Spanish Rice & Red Bean soup.
From the website: “Amy’s Spanish Rice and Red Beans is a robust soup that combines organic brown rice with organic red beans, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, corn and green chiles.”
I enjoyed my soup with some tortilla chips!
The soup kind of rocks. I am an Amy’s Soup convert!
It was so delish with lots of veggies and beans! Yum!
The wonderful people at Amy’s are sponsoring this weeks giveaway. Up for grabs are 3 different types of Amy’s Organic Soups and a little lunch bag as well.
Would you like to try out these awesome soups? See below for your chance to win!
Here’s how to enter:
1) Let me know why you want to try these soups!
2) Follow me/become a subscriber and/or add And Her Little Dog Too to your Google reader!
3) Become my twitter friend/Tweet about this giveaway & include @HerLittleDogToo in the tweet
4) **New Entry**Become a Fan of And Her Little Dog Too on Facebook! Woohoo!
5) Add And Her Little Dog Too to your blog roll
6)Spreading the blog giveaway love earns extra points too!
Giveaway ends Friday! Good Luck!