Engagement Pictures are IN!

Remember when I blogged about getting out engagement pictures taken a few weeks ago? Well, the pictures are in!

You simply MUST check out April’s post which shows a few of our pictures. I am OBSESSED with them!

April also put together an amazing slideshow to music. I may have watched the show 100 times already. I love it! I don’t know what song is playing but I love the song too! You can check out the slideshow here.

Check out our pictures and let me know what you think! I am going to have such a hard time picking out the ones I want! How can I choose when I love them all so much!?

• Reply allijag May 26, 2010 at 9:28 am

O.M.G! Your engagement pics are so beyond amazing! I don't even know you guys IRL and I felt like the pics perfectly described you 🙂 and any of the picture with the pup – well you know those melted my heart! 🙂

• Reply ladypurpl May 26, 2010 at 10:14 am

Loved the slideshow – April Ziegler did a fantastic job and truly captured the two of you, plus the star of the shoot – Jackson!

• Reply runeatdatesleep May 26, 2010 at 11:01 am

Wow, the pictures are stunning! She did a wonderful job! And you look so beautiful 🙂

• Reply Emily May 26, 2010 at 2:09 pm

Girl – you have some KILLLLLER legs!

Those pictures are BEAUTIFUL! I love how Jackson even has a little bow-tie! He models so well!

• Reply MoraPiggy May 26, 2010 at 9:36 pm

They are beautiful!!

• Reply Fattie Fatterton May 26, 2010 at 11:49 pm

Wow, those are so good!! You both look great and so happy. And Jackson – so freaking adorable.

I loved Jackson in the tuxedo bow tie. Too cute.

I would not be able to choose either You're going to have to get them all!

• Reply Anne P June 2, 2010 at 12:23 pm

Oh my gosh… what gorgeous photos! Love your flowy dress 🙂

• Reply Runeatrepeat December 29, 2010 at 10:51 pm

Love it! I wouldn't be able to decide which one 🙂