Early Morning Photos & Bonus Buys

I woke up this morning to some funny pictures on my camera… oats 041

Apparently fiancé had some fun taking pictures of Jackson and I in all our glory this morning . Some days he gets up for work before me and some days I get up for work before him. oats 042

This morning, Jackson and I looked like this.

oats 043

Sleeping beauties, right??  oats 044

Thanks for the surprise pictures fiancé! I might have to snap some of you to share on the blog next time!

Anywho, back to the original point of my post. I wanted to share with all my lovely readers about a fabulous event I recently found out about! I am sure most of you are familiar with Clinique Bonus events that happen throughout the year. I have been a big fan of their products, I think I started using Clinique in high school!

I found out about Clinique’s newest Bonus Buy from Meredith. At first I was skeptical, because I feel the bags are always looking the same and offering the same things. But this one is so different!

Behold: oats 046

How beautiful is this pattern?oats 048

Trina Turk partnered with Clinique to come up with this amazing gift set.  This bad boy is perfect for summer! I love the cosmetics bag, but I also love all the fun things that come in it! oats 047

I am so excited to play with some new make-up! Check out this gift set at Nordstrom’s in store or online! I believe it’s only available until June 9th or until they run out!

oats 049

Are you a Clinique girl? What’s your favorite product?

What do you think of this bag??

• Reply ~Mrs. Guru~ June 3, 2010 at 3:56 pm

So glad to know that have a cute gift set! I need more foundation from them so off I go!

• Reply Ashley June 3, 2010 at 7:44 pm

those pictures are hillarious! Oh and I totally love clinique but i only buy it when they have a bonus 🙂

• Reply Heather @ Side of Sneakers June 3, 2010 at 10:10 pm

OH my goodness I love Clinique's goody bags! That one looks awesome!

• Reply amanda June 3, 2010 at 10:20 pm

what a fabulous goodie bag. you hit the jackpot!

i love clinque products but i rarely splurge of them. i have this face wash that makes me giddy. it makes me skin soooo soft and smells amazing. i use it sparingly because i can't fathom spending 75 on face wash. i received it as a gift from the people i babysit forever ago and have been completely stingy with it.

• Reply Anne @ the doctor takes a wife June 3, 2010 at 10:26 pm

I didn't realize they were doing that promo again!! I love clinique–I like their quick corrector concealer and high impact mascara.

• Reply Aileen June 6, 2010 at 1:02 pm

I can't believe you bought Clinique which is owned by Estee Lauder a competitor… guess I will go return your L'oreal bought b-day gifts TRAITOR

• Reply Melissa June 6, 2010 at 4:12 pm

Cute bag!

I use Lancome makeup.

• Reply ladypurpl June 6, 2010 at 4:29 pm

Love the morning photos of you and Jackson! The Clinique gift is awesome! I used to be a huge Clinique
    girl, but since getting older, I have gone to vendors who treat wrinkle problems, etc. Have to get one of those gifts anyway!