This year I am committing to starting 2013 out fresh. I have taken a step back & really looked at the small things I can do on a daily basis that can really make a difference in my life. Last year, I easily feel off the resolution bandwagon fairly quickly, I am sad to say – even though I wish I kept up with it, my abs would be insane if I did!
So for 2013, I wanted to set myself up for success with smaller, more measurable goals that I can easily keep track of (and you can help hold me accountable!) – I am going to be keeping track of my progress every day in my new Erin Condren Life Planner to ensure everything stays on track!
So without further ado, here are my 5 resolutions for 2013:
1. Drink at least 64 oz. of H20 every day. I am usually very good about drinking my water, but recently I have been catching myself going a day or two and not drinking much H20 at all. Maybe it was the holidays, not sure but I need to get back in the habit of drinking it again.
2. Sweat once a day. I received a new toy for Christmas (thanks mom!) that is helping me really keep motivated to exercising every day as well as keeping track of it! I am committing to getting out there & moving each and every day – this could be to as much as a class, a gym workout, a run or a long walk with Jackson.
Side Note to that – I am also committed to keeping track of my workouts on DailyMile – so feel free to check up on me & hold me accountable!
3. Read a book for at least 30 minutes a day. I have been spending too much time at the end of the day catching up on my reality television shows. I know my time would be much better spent with my head in a good book ! Who has any amazing book recommendations for me?
4. Drink (loose leaf) tea daily. Less coffee, more tea.
5. Complete my 28 things in my 28th year list – I am about halfway done this list – 5 more months to go to complete, lots more fun things to do!
I will be keeping you in the loop with my 2013 Resolution updates on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter so feel free to check in on me – feel free to share with me your goals as well, I would love to hear what you are committing to for this New Year!
What is the one main thing you are committing to in 2013?
Jackson is committed to more naps!