Anyone else ready for Spring?! I know I am! We had the first day of Spring this week, yet it snowed in Philadelphia on Thursday – so confusing! I started packing up the majority of my winter gear, because I am so pumped for the warmer weather, but now I don’t know what to do. All I know is I am definitely over waking up to 28* weather every day! Brr! This week’s Friday Favorites are in honor of it *officially* now being Spring, even though it doesn’t feel like it. Cross your fingers for some sun!
1) I am IN LOVE with this lace camisole top. It’s got such great detail, with a hint of the super popular peplum shape and a great v-neck. I love everything about the look of this top!
2) This Twisted Brass bracelet is adorable. I am a big fan of gold. And layers. And arm parties. I think its a great statement piece!
3) This linen-cotton mini skirt from J.Crew Factory is so cute. It has such a great shape & I love the azalea color! I purchased it in green last week on sale, but I might go back for this perfect pink!
4) Can you believe these platform wedge sandals are by Sperry?! I had no idea they made cute wedges. I love the braided straps and gold detail. Perfect for Spring into Summer – I love a good wedge.
5) I love pairing this gorgeous yellow tote with the pink skirt. Yellow is my happy color.
6) Jean Jackets are my jam. Anytime I am not wearing actual jeans, I usually have paired a jean jacket with my outfit, especially in the spring. I love the color of this jean jacket for the transition from Spring to Summer, I also think the darker denim looks dressier for a night out!
7) I am also really into scarves right now, I think they can very easily complete a look. This scarf has great fun colors & I love the fringe!