Friday Favorites: A Pop of Sage

I don’t have much to say except for the fact that I am obsessed with all my picks this week. I am totally going to be adding all of these beautiful things to my Christmas list {Is it too soon to start talking about Christmas?} All of these favorite’s are totally my style and something I would wear, all together, on any given day. I love wearing muted colors, sneaking a pattern in there with a fun, seasonally appropriate pop of color. Sage being one of my favorite’s!

What’s your favorite pop of color?

Check out this week’s Friday Favorite’s & let me know what you think!

********************

A Pop of Sage

1 – Obsessed with this quilted puffer vest in herringbone. Seriously obsessed. When I first saw it, I immediately added it to my Christmas list!

2- I love a good pair of jeans. I think if I had an unlimited budget, I would totally revamp my collection of denim.

3- These boots have such a great look to them – I love the subtle distressed detail gives them a really nice rugged look. I couldn’t decide between the grey & the tan for this look, I sort of love them both!

4- Love the color of this sage green cross-body bag – It’s such a fun color for the Fall and I love it’s size! Comes in black and a gorgeous sapphire color too!

5- Tortoise sunglasses are my favorite, because you can wear them with black or brown!

6- A bold, yet simple statement necklace {in gold} is necessary for every wardrobe. I love how this can pop out from the vest in a slight and subtle way.

7- This open back embellished top is all sorts of awesome. I love the scoop neck in the front, detail on the shoulders and the pop of skin shown with the open back.

8-  How great is this olive green infinity scarf? Scarves make such awesome gifts, I love them – you can seriously never have enough!

********************

What’s Your Friday Favorite This Week?

********************

And just incase you missed  my Facebook & Instagram posts sharing Jackson & my Halloween outfit’s last night:

Halloween Baby Bumpdevil puplittle devil

I hope everyone had a happy & safe Halloween – can you believe it’s November?!

*********

Don’t forget to enter my Libre Tea Giveaway – ends Sunday!

*********

• Reply Melissa November 1, 2013 at 9:09 am

I LOVE the gold statement necklace, it’s so pretty and versatile! It looks like it would instantly dress -up an outfit.

• Reply Andi November 1, 2013 at 11:08 am

Love that vest. I want it so bad. Tried to get the Walmart version but it isn’t the same. 🙁

Friday’s Fancies

• Reply Sam November 1, 2013 at 1:53 pm

That vest is on my wish list too! I wish it wasn’t sold out – total bummer.

• Reply @700words November 1, 2013 at 4:13 pm

I can see why love every pick. That would be such a brilliant outfit all put together, but I can see every single one of them getting so much use individually too. If only I lived in America!

• Reply Georgina November 1, 2013 at 4:15 pm

That scarf is perfection – love your style!! Popping by from Friday’s Fancies, have a great weekend xo

• Reply Patty O November 1, 2013 at 7:39 pm

Your numbers are all mixed up on the Friday Favorites. Love the vest, necklace and scarf!

• Reply stone island sale June 18, 2015 at 11:11 pm

In a series of reports, 31 January 2015 Updated: 17:15 GMT, “So,Also on the show was singer Charli XCX who performed wearing leopard print cowgirl chaps and a matching leotard.It will be launched inthe UKat the end of April and then rolled out across international markets in thesummer.The internationalmarketing campaign will cost ?The source said: ‘Kelly’s reputation has changed recently because she’s being talked about for her dodgy relationships,Kelly launched a swimwear collection with the store back in 2006 and lucrative and successful collections followed,Lefty had a string of near-misses behind him – six second and third places – when he went toe-to-toe with Ernie Els over the back nine at Augusta that Sunday. in a sudden-death play-off.

• Reply cheap stone island June 18, 2015 at 11:11 pm

The engine line-up was said to be top notch and if you want four wheel drive the cheapest possibility is the ? We knew they were in Europe and that was something I??d never done.Next thing, and a red shoe with a choice of low, which is part of Unite, becomes wider and more lifted, attempting — and failing — to stop your thoughts. reach full adulthood until our 21st birthdays. What a pity it’s nonsense.I just thought: ‘Oh no.