I found this recipe the other day and was super pumped! Homemade whole wheat and honey dough in just 20 minutes with only a few ingredients?! Sign me up for that!
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup wheat germ
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Let stand until creamy, about 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine flour, wheat germ and salt. Make a well in the middle and add honey and yeast mixture. Stir well to combine. Cover and set in a warm place to rise for a few minutes.
- Roll dough on a floured pizza pan and poke a few holes in it with a fork.
- Bake in preheated oven for 5 to 10 minutes, or until desired crispiness is achieved.
Easy as pie and SO YUMMY!
Here is everything mixing together:
Flattening out the dough- Putting boyf to work!
Ready for toppings:
Time to go in the oven:
Coming out of the oven:
Boyfs personal pizza (con mushrooms…NOT for me!):
My Personal Pizza: