I am currently cruising in the Caribbean with my family, but here are some updates from what I have been up to since the holidays. I know the blogging world has been a little crazy with people taking time off so here are some of the highlights from the past 2 weeks. Enjoy!
- I reviewed the Foods of Greenwich New York Tour – Check out the narrowest house in the city – 10 feet wide!
- Jackson Got Mail and he did his first blog review
- If you need something to seriously drool over, I made these amazingly incredible candy coated chocolate covered pretzels for Christmas. Read this post when you aren’t hungry!
- I shared Fiancé, Jackson & my Christmas card with the blog.
- I got some awesome Christmas presents from Fiancé, some of which I brought on the cruise to read.
- And then I had a very Snuggie Christmas in Virginia with my family
- Check out this post’s comment section to see the star of Saint Ralph – Adam Butcher – comment on my blog (!!!!)
- It had been too long since I have had a Green Monster…we were reunited and it felt so good
- 2009 in Review was a long but informative post, check it out if you want to see the highlights of my life from the past year
- If you need your Jackson fix while I am away I updated the ‘Meet Jackson’ section on the left hand side of my blog. Check that out for an All About Jackson post!
And that’s that! I have some great guest posts planned from some of my favorite bloggers while I am away, so stay tuned!
I will return on January 17th!